in

Please do not drink disinfectant

Some news have come out of people advocating drinking disinfectant to get rid of the corona virus. Please do not do that. If you know anyone who has swallowed disinfectant please follow the instructions in the back of the bottle and call poison control immediately.

If you do not have that number you can call the central poison control number: Call (800) 222-1222

This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!

Written by Matina

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Loading…

0